View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 05:44 PM   #1
jabres

Question Question on tarping/new to Keystone (Hideout)

Just joined the Keystone club. I sold my old Forest River Wildwood, and moved to the good guys side of Keystone. Fell in love with a 2014 Keystone Hideout 27DBS, got a killer deal, and bought it after selling my Wildwood. Much, much nicer and better built trailer than my 08' Wildwood.

My question is I put my adco cover on it after I got it home with the new trailer and it fits fine, but I now have to deal with the four permanent gutter extensions that my Hideout has. These gutters stick out about 3". I put a swimming noodle over each one to keep it from tearing my cover, but it just seems the tarp puts a lot of pressure on the two back gutters and I don't want it to break them. Any tricks to release this pressure other than cutting slits in my cover where the gutters are?
The reason I have it covered is because I am not building my carport until this summer and I am crazy weird about not getting water damage.(my first TT I owned had water damage from previous owner and I had to fix it...NOT FUN!!)
jabres is offline   Reply With Quote