View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 06:37 AM   #9
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions. We currently have a Passport 199ML and would like just a little more space. We love that the shower isn’t in the corner and is slightly larger and the double sink in the kitchen. We had a unit before with a corner shower and didn’t care for that at all. There are some things that are changeable as some of you have suggested and those are all good ideas! A little more counterspace in the bathroom and kitchen would be great! We did add a flip-up on the end of our kitchen counter in the 199 and that helps. We’re trying to stay around 26-28’ as we don’t have a full-size truck to pull a larger unit. I will look over the replies and appreciate all the suggestions. Thank you again!

Trish,

I hate to ask but what kind of tow vehicle do you have (specs if you know them). The reason I ask is that a 26-28' travel trailer is a pretty big load for a full size truck much less something smaller. We just had a member trying to find a suitable trailer in the same size length if I recall that would fit the weight ratings of his truck and it was hard to do. I'm afraid you may be in the same or worse predicament. Finding the "perfect" floorplan would be ideal but finding one that fits within the limits of your tow vehicle may prove more difficult - and should be the first consideration.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote