View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 04:14 AM   #1
Minzmour

Furrion Camera -Help please

Hi All

Just got a Passport 2210RB GT..the 2019s are now prewired for Voyager cameras (don’t ask me why)

In advance of getting the TT we bought the Furrion Vision S system with the side cameras as well being new to the TT world and, honestly, liking gadgets...

Well...it appears we have some issues and the dealer said we can’t install but there must be a way to navigate around it

1) it’s a wireless cameras system so I only need the wires for power so the prewired set up should not be an issue..please educate me if I’m wrong

2) and here’s the tricky one.
The side light/ markers on the 2210rb are orientated vertically. The side cameras from Furrion which also act like side lights are horizontal and if mounted the same as the current install, the camera will point downward or upward which doesn’t serve the purpose...is there an adapter or a revised mount I can use that won’t hinder the passports exterior, won’t cause me to add another screw and risk my warranty

3) if all else fails and there is no resolve for 2, but I’m correct in my logic in 1, I can just install without the Side views...in hope

Thanks
Amanda
Minzmour is offline   Reply With Quote