View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 06:22 PM   #18
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldbak View Post
I appreciate everyone's response and advice. I was a heavy equipment service manager and I completely how the system works. The fact is the claim is only as good as the service manager. However I also know that the manufacturer warranty department is trained to minimize payout to maximize profit. Biz 101!

FACT:

• Standing water in two window channels after a heavy rain
  • Warranty was submitted to dealer with pictures
  • Dealer pressure tested the trailer with a Seal Tech positive pressure device. Soap solution is sprayed around every opening.
  • 7 windows failed around the window FACTORY seal. Indicating a bad run of windows or improper installation.
Warranty denied? Wrong answer from Keystone as far as I'm concerned. I purchased this NEW trailer because my old trailer leaked and had severe water damage. So far I'm not impressed with the build quality or warranty. I posted another thread here with my first set of warranty issues. That was a battle in it's self.

At the end of the day the problem starts at the manufacture. If the quality control was better and the assembly process was controlled we wouldn't be here.

What you have told me here, after so many experiences of my own, is that you have a dealer that is incapable of 1) diagnosing your problem in a logical way and 2) an inability to communicate what is required for a warranty approval to Keysstone. To have 7, 5, 3, 2 windows failed on 1 trailer...I doubt it highly....that is on the dealer, and the reason Keystone is saying...whaaaaat? No way.

If you think they have made the proper assessment, you might ask on this forum, of Keystone owners, how many have had 7, 5, 3 (or less) windows assessed as having internal leaks....good luck. Get on the dealer.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote