View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
MVBrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared32rli View Post
Traded in my jayco jay flight 24FBS lad week for a 2018 cougar 32rli... love the upgrade but I can't find the valve for grey tank one...

On the side of the trailer there's 3 stickers one says black tank and two say grey tank and there all next to each other... I have two pipes coming down to attach hoses to but I can only find two valve handles to pull. One I'm pretty sure is black and the other is grey 2

Anyone here with the same model that can point me in the right direction? I have rad post about by the tires on some models but I'm just not seeing anything at all?.?
I too have a brand new 2018 32RLI that was just delivered. What Jared32rli is talking about (I believe) is not the location of the valves, but rather the fact that there are actually two (2) lines coming out of the RV for flushing. I believe that the second line is for Potable water flushing. It would make no sense (hopefully) to have to switch hoses during black and grey tank flushing. The Grey valve is close to the tank, but the Black valve is under the skirt a little higher up on the frame. The second flush (tube) is a mystery, but as I said. I believe this is for Portable water. I will follow up as soon as I find out this week.
MVBrown is offline   Reply With Quote