Thread: Paint
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 08:11 AM   #18
Claudius

Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Tank sensors are notoriously inaccurate across ALL brands, not Keystone. If you haven't had that experience with the other brands you are in the minority.
You are saying that if your tank is Empty and it reads 3/4 full, its acceptable?
I find that hard to believe. My two grays are fine as is my fresh. Accurate? No, but reliable in that i know when they say "full" they are close to being "full" and they read "empty" when dumped. This isn't my first rodeo, like most i started out tenting and upgraded along the way Vans, Campers and Trailers. Now i've been retired for some years. The tank issue is a simple one
if i want to get at it and if things haven't change. 30 years ago my Vanguard had some reading issues. There were four wires connected to four stainless bolts that screwed right into the Tank. I took them out and cleaned them, screwed them back in and all was fine. That was the black tank also just like this one. My terry's fresh tank would say 1/4 full but it was empty. I can live with that.
Claudius is offline   Reply With Quote