Thread: TV bracket
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 03:19 PM   #24
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
I have the set up inside I would like to purchase a brack it so I can also use a TV outside I just need the part that attaches to the TV .
Okay I think you have us all confused. let me take another shot at this. Based on what you stated in red, you have a complete set up inside (TV, bracket arms mounted to the TV and to a holder bracket on the wall). On the outside you have just a smaller wall bracket only.

From what I understand you do not want to snap (remove) that TV and attached arms bracket from the holder bracket inside which is attached to the inside wall and snap that whole thing into the outside wall bracket, Hope my understanding is good so far.

Therefore to put another new TV outside and use that existing wall bracket, you need to buy that complete unit less TV that you have installed inside (arms and wall mounted bracket). As I stated before the link canesfan has provided you in a previous post appears to be what you need less the wall bracket that comes with it. Basically what I am saying is I do not think you are going to find the bracket arms sold without the wall bracket that it snaps into. I would also see if you can get any information from that bracket assemble you have installed inside.

In summary I do not think you are going to find the arm bracket by itself, Going to have to buy complete assembly as identified in the canesfan link. If you look at the picture of the assembly in that link you see the hole slots the arm slide into. Hope this helps not sure how I can explain it any differently, maybe someone else can chime and explain it differently
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote