View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:27 AM   #2
Flyguy

Welcome to the forum Karen & Jim, I'm sure that you will be pleased with your new TT. Like you, we have owned many RV's in the course of time since the mid 70's, we started in tents camping in the Smokies, then went to a pop-up, and then a bigger pop-up, then to our first TT (1969 Avion), then to our second (2004 Trailmanor 3124KB), then to our current TT listed in the signature. If you have any problems or are looking for advise, please post with the problem or just to say that all is great (we love to hear that one). Please visit the "Announcement" section and read the post on "Forum Rules". You can find information on creating your signature in the "Forum Technical Support" section, look for the post entitled "Creating a Signature" posted by the administrator. You can also download a PDI checklist from my homepage which I highly advise you to use in the pre delivery inspection that you can do or oversee at the dealership, it is wise to find any problems upfront and let the dealer correct them BEFORE you hand over any money and sign for the trailer. To download the checklist, click on "Flyguy" in the upper left of this post and select "visit Flyguy's homepage" from the drop down menu, this will take you to my homepage, in the middle of the page that you will see is the PDI checklist, right click on it and select "save target as" to download it to your computer. If you see anything else on my homepage please feel free to download it for your personal use, there are folders for just about everything contained on the Passport to include any manual for any appliance that you might have on your TT, the site is setup to look like what you would see on your own computer and fuctions in the same way (think of it as an extension of your hard drive). Good Luck and happy camping.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote