View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
Festus2
Site Team

Hello from the west coast

We are **** and Donna and have been RVing as long as we have been married - almost 46 years - and have owned and pulled almost everything. For the past several years, we have found that a 5th wheel meets our needs. Last year, we bought a 2008 Cougar 27RKS 5th and pull it with a 2005 GMC 2500 Duramax. This will be our last unit - so I am told.
We travel with Amber, a 6 yr old golden who has a bit of "attitude" - in other words, spoiled.
We live in the Fraser Valley - an agricultural area about 60 miles east of Vancouver BC. Both of us are retired - having spent our entire careers in the school system. Interests other than RVing include kayaking, curling, (a crazy sport which is only appreciated by those who also curl), photography, and volunteer work in our community.
I am looking forward to working with Courtland and Jody in trying to make this forum informative, helpful, supportive and welcoming. I would encourage you to contribute not only your posts but also your ideas and suggestions about how we can help make the forum a better one.