View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 08:38 AM   #56
sourdough
Site Team

Nickofosho, thanks for the detailed reply. I know you didn't want to respond due to the worry of folks trying to pick apart the list saying it was "normal" or should be fixed by the owner. I don't think they will, it took a lot of time to post that list and the events that unfolded - and it is appreciated. I'm glad it turned out the way it did for you and I think others will benefit from it.

Your experience sort of underscores what I've said/thought for a long time; some units get through the manufacturing process in great shape while some, not a lot, come out like a bunch of 2nd graders put it together. Some things you can catch on a PDI, others are more "hidden". Time, and luck, will tell. As I told DW when we bought this new trailer sight unseen, all we can do is cross our fingers and pray that this is one of the "good ones".

Again, thanks for the detailed reply and congrats on your success. I'm sure it will benefit others. Hopefully Keystone will take note, as they have with the Bullet floors, and start stepping up on these failures and in the end put more effort into their final products - we'll have to wait and see if that will happen.