View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:46 PM   #32
Hootie

How many people that own a RV of any kind stay informed about their tires. When they buy a trailer from a dealer and it has brand new tires on it, they figure they are good.and rightly so. How many owners are in a forum of any kind where information is dispersed, detailing on going
Issues such as tires. A lot of owners are not. Dealers inform them and some do not, about weighing and distributing weight to help tires. Checking tires on a normal basis. But when they leave the dealer yard, how much of that info gets logged into the brain and acted on. How many forget. Owners on forums such as this one gets reminded on a daily basis, so we learn and we act on that. That is the advantage of being on a forum like this, why I joined here, A TT or 5th wheel passes me on I-40 and I see the tires under inflated I wonder if he is aware of the possible issues he can have and and that he even knows the problem exsist, no matter if it is a China bomb or a credited good manufactured tire, it will become an issue sooner that later. I see it all the time on the freeway. Knowledge is priceless, and I believe if you are able to own a TT, you need to take responsibility in maintaining it, for their safety and others.
Hootie is offline   Reply With Quote