View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 09:05 PM   #32
Blanco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGriz View Post
Forgive me for not being insightful enough to determine this . But do you mean 30' centerline "ball cup to back of bumper", or just the "box"?
30 foot maximum total.
Ball mount to rear bumper.

Only due to the awkward restricted angle I have allowed with space to get the trailer into its storage space.
A friend of mine dropped by to day that pulls a 35' total length trailer 90% of the time for his work & we at work place equipment like this in places you would never imagine.

I've been doing this line of work for about 20 years & yet wanted a 2nd opinion & asked him to take a look.
At 1st he said NO WAY!
Until I explained the angle & opened up my gate to show him & he agrees probably at the very most would be a 30 foot trailer bumper to mount with a electric dolly to drive it into the spot.

Once I clear the tight turn, I could store a 53 foot trailer back there, Its just clearing the turn with my neighbors wall in my way that restricts me.

But he gave me a great idea I can use my open car trailer & use wood or what ever to play with the length & see what I could back into the restricted curve.
Now to find a Rentable Electric trailer dolly to try this?
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote