View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 02:14 PM   #16
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb5717 View Post
It's interesting that when I called Lippert over GC 3.0 error issues they told me that the best scenario for their system is healthy, fully charged batteries (<>12.6v or more), NOT PLUGGED IN. As long as the batteries hold to >12v while using the jacks that it would function well.

They encouraged me to be unplugged when using the jacks as long as the batteries were fully charged.

It seems to be working OK using it that way. It will still err out on a rare occasion but I just perform the reset and move on.
I’m with Chuck on this one. All the times I have talked to tech support, I was told best to be plugged into shore or TV with engine running. One test is to use battery only and monitor voltage with volt meter watching to make sure it never dipped below 12.0VDC.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote