View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 04:59 AM   #12
ChuckS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb5717 View Post
It's interesting that when I called Lippert over GC 3.0 error issues they told me that the best scenario for their system is healthy, fully charged batteries (<>12.6v or more), NOT PLUGGED IN. As long as the batteries hold to >12v while using the jacks that it would function well.

They encouraged me to be unplugged when using the jacks as long as the batteries were fully charged.

It seems to be working OK using it that way. It will still err out on a rare occasion but I just perform the reset and move on.

** Who ever at Lippert gave you that advice is.. ignorant..

If you have not actually measured what the voltage is before you start operation of the level up panel and during operation it is something you need to do..

IF the voltage level is dropping below 12 volts at anytime the 3.0 ground control system is operating you will most likely continue to have issues..

I would make some time and do a bit of investigative work.
1. remove the battery ground cable to frame and clean the frame surface so you see clean bright metal and reinstall that end of the cable
2. check the other batter cable post connections for cleanliness and security
3. Locate forward front control module and reseat each connection on that controller
4. I would then do the "Home Jack" procedure to clear and reset any possible errors that may have been detected...
... how to do the "Home Jack" is in the manual and quite simple
.. I would then manually level the RV and perform the Zero point calibration

After doing the above the system should operate fine... unless there is an intermittent Hall sensor or front or rear sensor issue

2007 GMC Classic club cab 4x4 Duramax LBZ
2014 Alpine 3010 RE. 34 foot fifth wheel
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote