View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 08:48 AM   #5
wegone

Thanks guys.....

I wish I knew exactly what caused all of this, however, it doesn't change anything, so time to move on.

Of note: My wife was really perturbed over all of this at first, she is a perfectionist.....

I mean look who she chose as a mate

In all honesty she did get the ball rolling when she herself posted on the INTERNET our problem and someone HIGH UP in the CW organization saw it, responding directly to HER, that they would "get on it" and they did.

We all of a sudden, honestly, minutes, starting getting action on our problem with the local CW contacting us.

We had some bumps along that road, as COVID and employment, and supply chain, and underwriters, etc, were hurdles that needed to be cleared first.

The right person made it all happen, Resa Quinones @ CW Burlington, Washington.

My wife and her had good dialogue when they finally met.

She told us how sorry she was that it took so long, but that we were very easy to work with, and understanding.

She shared how most folks come in angry and accusatory, etc, and how hard it is to work with folks like that.

So gang, I share this with you all that we can ALL DO BETTER..... and be considerate of those trying to help us, and be a little more appreciative of others, in a world where everyone seems to be out for themselves....

OK, end of sermon

Here is to ALL of us and a joyous and safe summer of trailering..... CHEERS!
wegone is offline   Reply With Quote