View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 08:01 AM   #10
TimC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster57 View Post
It should be on a cross member and yeah coroplast has to be lowered.
Thanks! Hoping this isn’t the issue. I looked at it a bit more today and when in manual mode it’s not showing I’m very off level (which is true). So perhaps the level sensors are fine. Still not sure why it would’ve done what it did when auto leveling though. I haven’t yet given it another try, but will at some point soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith0404
If you are in manual mode and lowering the rear jacks, they both should come down together. The sensor should read the same for both. Are you dropping them as a rear or are you dropping them as left and right?
I was doing one at a time with the app. I’ll try to do both at once next time I have issues (the last jack came down this morning without issue finally).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb5717
Have you called Lippert directly? They are very helpful in troubleshooting their products.
I have not yet. Good to know though, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckS

Gather this is a Lippert 3.0 ground control system??

If you take the time to DL this Lippert manual and read it and save for a rainy day you can usually correct any issue that might occur with your 3.0 system...

https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001746.pdf

The forward front controller is part of the sensor system... as Chuckster57 indicated you also have a remote rear sensor

The location of the front sensor is up high in the forward compartment.. the remote rear sensor is underneath the belly coroplast.. you have to remove it and that controller is mounted as previously stated
Correct on the ground control system. We did read through the manual but it can be pretty vague (I suppose like I was with this post. It was late and I was tired ). The manual doesn’t seem to have any good tips for manually leveling. Wonder if anyone here does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasin1
my lippert 3.0 was acting up when i did my walkthrough at the dealer..couldn’t get it to respond right or level the trailer…the service tech that was showing it to me said the “ f#@& this” and popped the keypad out of the wall mount and went and got a different one…popped it in and it worked flawlessly…odd that yours works good when in the driveway…are you plugged in to shore power when trying to level ? that what i do
I was plugged in, but forgot to turn my multiplus on which is required since all my power passes through it. But, never plugged in when parked in my driveway. Honestly I think it’s just been bad luck that everything works when testing at home but then doesn’t when we take a trip. First set of issues was from travel jarring loose a connector. I’m really thinking this issue was due to the travel jarring loose the controller. Perhaps this is just something I’ll have to deal with until I get through all the things the factory didn’t properly secure.

TimC is offline   Reply With Quote