View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 07:02 PM   #5
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kl281071 View Post
Thank you, this has helped tremendously with my decision-making. You are a wealth of knowledge. Would you have wiring schematics, so I can show the local compliance people in New Zealand?
Keystone does not provide any "build data" in the form of schematics, plumbing diagrams, propane gas runs, sidewall, floor or roofing blueprints. Those items are considered "proprietary information" by Keystone.

Why they consider it such is beyond my comprehension because EVERY person who has bought a trailer has all of that information "readily available and parked in their driveway"... I can't understand why Keystone is reluctant to release that information, but for some reason, they repeatedly refuse to provide the information to customers or even to dealerships....

You might contact Keystone and discuss with them what information they're willing to release to you for import to New Zealand. They may make exceptions for "out of country trailers" that those of us with "in country trailers" don't have...

You can contact them via the company website. There is a "contact us" link at: https://www.keystonerv.com/customer-service

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote