View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 03:14 AM   #10
jasin1

I had a similar experience..was ready to purchase a new 302rls. Decided to take one more look before I started the process with salesman..we noticed water on the inside of window frame in the kitchen, they had the trailer parked at a 45deg angle uphill. We looked further and found the water had been running behind cabinets and under the refrigerator..floor was soft discolored under the fridge..
That was the last one they had ,we jumped up a model to the 315rls instead.
In our case the salesman said we should pass on the 302 ...he claimed they would replace the slide floor and seal the window or roof before they sold it.
I would also run from your deal...you may feel like with the shortage of trailers you better jump on this trailer BUT if it takes a month or two more to find the right dealer and trailer it will be time well spent , if you have to deal with this one and roof leaks you could find yourself in a nightmare of warranty issues and your trailer spending more time getting repairs then actually using it. The water you see in the light is visible but it could be more damage in the ceiling that you can’t see..good luck