View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 06:08 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Exposed Plumbing Annoyance

I’m working on a 2019 Tiffen Allegro RED. Retail $325,000.00 and it has exposed water supply to toilet. Just finished working on a $90,000.00 Grand Designs Solitude....YUP exposed toilet supply line.

My reason for pointing this out is that they ALL USE the same components, and the way they are made, makes it very difficult to “hide” some plumbing during construction without significant time taken. If the factory was to spend say $2.00 on EACH unit, times how ever many they produce each day, plus pay the labor to install said cover, you can see where the price point changes. IMO The industry as a whole does what they can to build a product that is acceptable to a majority of the market. It’s your choice NOT TO purchase based on any number of things that you may not like.

JMO, but I would find something much more important to gripe about...

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is online now   Reply With Quote