View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 07:56 AM   #13
ihbond

thanks, definitely agreed about the PDI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoeV View Post
I have the Cougar 26SABWE half ton and have not had any issues and have not had to contact customer service.

I would buy another Keystone product again without any concerns. Keep in mind that you will find negative feedback on all manufacturers and people that do not have issues do not provide that feedback on the forums.

As mentioned above download the PDI from this forum and spend a few hours doing the inspection. This will also get you very familiar with the rig. The other option is take it to a dealer and pay them to do it but in my opinion it is better to do it yourself.

Good luck and rest assured that the Keystone Cougar line is not junk.
Spent about 2-3 hours on my PDI when i bought the winni. I was Disappointing in support from the RV dealership in the quality of walk around when i pointed out issues. The typical. oh sure we can fix it..will take about a month . Please leave your RV there. Stuff like cables being crammed into the outside conduit without appropriate sleeves.

Good to hear that about your 1/2 ton. anything that when you did your PDI or after ownership you might i take a look at based upon your personal experience with your RV ?

Thanks
ihbond is offline   Reply With Quote