View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 12:37 PM   #5
LHaven

My photography is probably sucky from being on my back underneath the trailer, but I don't think those are Scotch lock connectors. They're not connected to anything. In retrospect, I probably should've tried to clean them off before photographing them, but it was pretty cold and I just wanted to get out of there. They look like two rubber plugs with four holes each in them, except that the holes are filled with dirt because they got dragged down the road. If you look closely at the photo, you will probably see the four dots of dirt on the end of each one. And I see two oblong holes at the bottom of the rear of the wheel hub that look like these things are supposed to be plugged into them. Again, maybe I need to go look at another wheel where these wires are connected properly and see where they go.

If they are indeed Scotch lock connectors, then they connect to black wires that go nowhere. You can see the ends of those black wires in the photo. And I don't see anything on the back of the wheel that looks like the other half of those black wires.
LHaven is offline   Reply With Quote