Thread: "A new trailer"
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 12:46 PM   #12
RagingRobert
Gone Traveling

I'm guessing any inspection should be the same regardless. My trailer story is a little different. I'm not picking up this RV until May 17th. and the dealership PDI wasn't done yet. This initial visit the other day was a drop in to have my Husky centre line WD hitch installed and a peek at my "new" trailer. Earlier that same day I had the brake controller and wire harness installed 15 mins. up the road from the dealership ("Camping in Style" up here in Brooklin Ontario) The Curt brake controller which I bought from Amazon? proved to be faulty so I cut my visit short and headed back to have the brake controller changed. All is working good now except for the condition of the "apparently new" RV. I get these dealerships want to sell the in-stock RV's. I know for a fact the RV we saw at the dealership was the same one on the lot for months and hauled to two RV shows here in Toronto. Hence my reason for demanding a "new" RV or give me a demo discount price or throw in an extended warranty!
To be continued...
RagingRobert is offline   Reply With Quote