Thread: Tires
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 07:58 PM   #19
Kylemcmahon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWtheMan View Post
You're getting outside the subject at hand, ST tires. Specifically, designated sizes. All ST225/75R15 LRE tires from any brand name manufacturer are designed and tested to conform to TRA standardization that insures, no matter what brand you select, will conform to a load inflation chart that provides specific load capacities (strength) at identical cold inflation pressures. Durability is not a factor in the TRA standardization process.

NOTE: I live 10 miles from Michelin of North America and talk with them - from time to time - face to face. They do not provide me with confidential information.

I never said he provided me with confidential information. I asked him questions and he answered them with generally answers about how tires are constructed and how they perform. There were many things I thought wrong about and he enlightened me. So please do not put words in my mouth.
I have said it already I have even seen and agreed with part of your opinion. Since it seems you do not want to respect my opinion then I will leave it at this. All can read my opinion and yours and they can decide to do what they want for themselves. Just as you will. After all that is the point of these forums is for people to give there own opinion and the original OP can learn what he would like from it. And anyone else that wants to read can learn. So have a good night and good luck.
Kylemcmahon1 is offline   Reply With Quote