View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 06:24 PM   #97
therealsherlock

25RDSWE troubles

We bought our 25RDSWE 4 months ago. We love the floor plan but...we have had issues. That silly computer that runs everything (slide, awning, lights, heat/AC system, water heater etc etc) crashed about 5 times a day. The dealer tried twice to fix it - no luck. Finally my wife got ahold of the computer company who sent a fix link which finally fixed it. This took about 2 months to get it right. The refrigerator died on camping night one. That took about 2 weeks in the shop (thermal fuse - not user friendly replaceable. The first time I used the shower the glass coordinator handle fell off. This was another week in the shop. Just a few weeks ago I notice a large anaconda sized bubble in the roof material (6 ft long 4 inches wide). We again took it to the shop. Keystone calls this "normal" and denied it was an issue. Camping World charged me $35 for diagnosis because Keystone denied the claim....geez! On and on it goes with poor workmanship. I would never buy this trailer if I saw this huge bubble on the roof. So, I guess my trailer is now devalued because of this gross bubble. Other than all these issues we like the trailer but we sure do not like the quality of it or Keystone not stepping up to make it right.
therealsherlock is offline   Reply With Quote