View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 03:59 AM   #11
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackman57 View Post
So asking about fixing a stove vent on a side wall morphs into patching holes in roof membrane with Eternabond and no one gripes about hijacking, Ok. Simply asking if anyone knows what’s under a tub in the what have you done to your RV section because someone might have done it and knows causes a stern talking to. You guys are funny. Glad there is so much good information here to balance out the drama-dy. No ‘panties in a bunch’ allowed, it’s Saturday. Have a great weekend!
I'd say that "most of us" aren't that thin skinned. If someone asks a question in a thread AFTER the op has his answer to the original question, what's the harm?

Technically, it's "hijacking" but how many campfire conversations stay on track without going off the rails multiple times?

In the case of the "What have you done to your RV" thread, asking a question about "How can you do a modification" is not congruent with the topic. By the way, that thread: What did you do to your RV today? was started on 09-03-2017, and with 1326 posts, it's also one of the oldest "active threads" on the forum.

Besides, your question about replacing a stove vent wasn't about "what was done" but was about "how do I do"... Trying to sort through pages of "I washed my RV" and "I repacked my wheel bearings" posts to attempt to follow comments about "YOUR DISCUSSION" among 1326 posts as the thread grows, would be difficult, among the "on topic chatter".... Essentially, I did you a favor by putting all discussion about your question in one place.... Thank me/thank the forum for the answers. As you said, "No ‘panties in a bunch’ allowed, it’s Saturday. Have a great weekend!"

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote