View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 06:42 AM   #96
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob N View Post
Quick update: On Saturday, 9-17-2022 I finally got the last piece of the equipment that I was shorted at delivery on April 8. It was a loooooong, hard fought battle, but with the help of my new best friend at Keystone Customer Relations, they finally made me whole on my purchase. They trickled the items in, and after each delivery, I had to tell them what they still owed me. The last item was the signal booster/ repeater for the TPMS that I purchased in the "Towing with Confidence" add on package. Now I finally have a working TPMS. Now, on to other warranty issues. Thanks to all that responded to my inquiry on this forum. When I mentioned it to Customer Relations, they kinda changed their tune and started fulfilling their commitment.
Glad that you're finally getting the response you deserve from the dealer and from Keystone. As for the "influence this forum has on Keystone", about the only thing I can imagine is the sheer number of Keystone owners who answer questions at campgrounds like, "I see you have a Keystone, how do you like it?"....

The response someone gets to questions like that can easily sway someone toward or away from a product, so the forum does have "influence" but it's from a "owner/user vantage" not from a "manufacturer vantage".....

Again, happy that you are getting things in order. Happy camping !!!!!

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote