View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 02:44 PM   #68
gearhead

When we got a positive test result on July 2 our son says "I've got 2 bottles of Ivermectin if you want some". No, your Mom will go ape feces if I take that. So I didn't.
Last week we had our annual in home nurse visit by our health insurance company. He went through their usual routine, discussing our current meds, weight check, etc. Then we got to covid. He asked what we took. Paxlovid (?). Only that? Yes. He recommended high doses of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc. AND IVERMECTIN. Betty about soiled her trousers.
So I asked our son about the Ivermectin and how he heard about it. He said he works with a smart Engineer that is very familiar with it. The Engineer is from Vietnam and said whenever anyone there got sick they got Ivermectin. No bad side results and it was effective.
I'm kinda changing my mind about our g'ment and big pharma.
But I'm leaving soon for The Knoxville Nationals sprint car races and don't want to be on the road alone and taking a new regimen of meds. I'll get them when I return. I do have the vitamins and will start them tomorrow.
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
2023 CanAm Defender SXS
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote