View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 04:22 PM   #89
Cougar25

Hi Scott

First, I carry two e-bikes on a "trailer approved" bike rack on the back of the camper. So that's probably 140 pounds counting the rack. (The batteries are in the camper). Inside the camper, we typically carry 6-8 gallons of fresh water in 1 gallons jugs. Those are under the dinette on the door side. Along the back, we have a couple of heavy backup power cables, and a set of free weights. On the road side, we have the ice maker and probably a couple of handles of booze. If I don't like what I see on the gauge, I also put some patio blocks along the rear wall of the dinette storage.

Up front we threw that joke of a mattress away the day we got home and put in a Brooklyn Bedding 110 pound mattress. So that changed things a bit. I also built slide out drawers into the underbed storage so that added some pounds. We have two 30 pound propane tanks, one battery, and a second A/C.

BTW I use both Better Weigh, and I have a Sherline LM 2000. I'm extremely careful to monitor the tongue weight so that I stay within the payload limits of the TV.