View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 04:42 AM   #1
Eric MP

Water Heater works; Twilight Zone Issue

Good news. The electrical element did not burn out from our debacle with the water heater two weeks ago. Yes, our 27RLS Sprinter is equipped with a by pass value.......the owner's manual simply states "if equipped". One reply stated that the by pass valve is not an option.

New Question: After we got our TT home from the dealer and before our first voyage (water heater issue) I got up on the roof. I noticed the HD antenna was in the down position.....aka flush with the roof line. Sometime since our first voyage and before last weekend, I noticed the HD antenna was in the up position.

Our second outing was last weekend. I confirmed at the location that the antenna was still up. In the up position it is lower than the height of the roof top AC unit. I do not know how it was raised. There is no obvious switch at the control center for raising or lowering the antenna. I turned the antenna booster off and went out and looked.....antenna still up....2-3 minutes later. Nothing about it in the Summit TV manual, nor the Connexx sound bar manual (no surprise there). Nothing that I can find on either TV or sound bar that is a switch for the antenna. We did not receive a manual on the antenna........... It seems, like in the title, to be a Twilight Zone issue with a mind of its own. Any ideas? Tnnx, Eric
Eric MP is offline   Reply With Quote