View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #94
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicchefs View Post
The mobile tech is from the local dealership. Because they aren't my original dealer, Keystone won't reimburse them any warranty work. They also won't reimburse me, they only do those reimbursements to businesses. It's insanely dumb, the conversations I've had this morning are ridiculous. I'm going to keep an eye on this vent and work on closing up whatever air gap there is that could possibly be encouraging the moisture at that particular opening.
IMHO that’s the excuse the local dealer is using not to work on your unit. Your earlier post about buying in one area and needing work at another location needs some clarification. RV dealers are NOT bound to work on a unit they didn’t sell, unlike the auto industry. Dealerships are not franchises that have to meet any standards, they can sell any make model they want with geographical area being the only limiting factor. I feel your frustration and hope you can get the end result your hoping for.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote