Thread: Slide Jacks
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 11:56 AM   #7
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by khosier View Post
Right now my trailer is on a concrete site. So settling should not be a problem. I do have the self leveling Jack's and I have those red Jack buckets under them to keep them short. I also have x bracing on tires and stand under the hitch. Not sure what else to do.
Sounds like you're as good as it gets! After all it's a home on wheels, will never feel as stable as a house.
Some notice a bit of movement much more than others. We sat ours up basically the same as you have & if there was movement it apparently didn't bother either of us enough change anything. From my experience the x chocks nor the tripod under the hitch made any difference. Used the 3-4 of the Lynx Levelers under each jack (more on the low side if needed) which made it so there was about 6-8" of ram on each jack extended.
Next time after auto level try relevelling manually lower than the auto level process, then from that position recalibrate the system (read manual for how to), this should then level the coach lower the next time. May have to use something shorter than the red buckets to accomplish this though.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote