View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 08:52 PM   #21
powerstrokedub

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonFun View Post
We purchased a Carbon 327 very recently after looking at many other toyhaulers that are out there. We decided on the Carbon 327 because of its great options, nice floor plan and many other reasons. The Carbon is a new 2014 toyhauler line for Keystone replacing the Raptor SE models of 2013. They price point is lower than the Raptor because the Carbons don't have some of the high end options available on them. These options include 6 way self leveling, rail and cable support for garage ramp, only includes (1) 30 gallon fuel tank, audio/video package is of lesser grade as well as some of the appointments of the interior.
Although there are some lesser quality interior decor items and not as many advanced features of the Raptor, the Carbon is still build with the same high quality that Keystone demands. And personally, we didn't need some of the over the top features the Raptor includes.
A lot of those same reasons are what sold me on the Carbon, I just couldn't justify paying that much more money for features I highly doubt I would use often. The build quality of the keystone product is fantastic, I'm really looking forward to my 387 showing up. The Carbon rep just gave my dealer my completed build date so now I'm just counting down the days!
powerstrokedub is offline   Reply With Quote