View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 07:58 PM   #5
sourdough
Site Team

Oak I'm sorry for the problems. Seems like with RVs sometimes everything (maybe) is perfect and no problems and other times you have to work thru stuff. At least you weren't traveling.

With this trailer our first "break in" trip, 10 miles from the dealer revealed a black tank flush that didn't work (backflow preventer - didn't check on PDI). We subsequently lost the control board on the furnace, all under warranty. Our first long trip, on the return, in a driving rain, stopped for gas and found the entire front of the coroplast was drooped pouring a waterfall out from under the trailer...under warranty. The list goes on and on....for the first 1 1/2 years or so. It was a pain but we had (and have had) SO much fun in it. I don't even think about it anymore. Rvs are what they are....money pits.

Like Frank, I have to really dig hard to think about negative things about our trailer simply because it gives us so much. I hope you have this issue resolved and you no other ones in your future. Sometimes it's hard to see, or understand, but, they really do "give back".
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote