View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 05:34 PM   #41
jasin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Mark, and anyone else that knows; the information from Visible does appear that your data will be totally unlimited. It also states that streaming is capped at 480p resolution. I've tried to read up on that, looked at pics/videos but can't really tell what the differences is between 720p etc. We (I) like HD but in this effort I think being able to stream TV and it still look decent vs fuzzy I'm all in. Was going to just order it today but thought I would run this past the folks first. It appears a great option to have in the toolbox. Any thoughts are appreciated.
I think it may be worth it.. i have a few old iPhones I could use and thought maybe it would work in the winegard 360+ modem that javi spoke about...I guess you have to have the SIM card installed somewhere if you have your own phone.
If nothing else it would be dedicated to just streaming and not trying to also do my email and app updates and everything else that goes on in my phone in the background I use everyday while I’m watching a show....here’s another review ..it would be nice to be able to browse this forum while I watch tv on another planhttps://www.tomsguide.com/us/visible...view-6036.html