Thread: Repair delays
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 04:37 PM   #37
markcee

Repair Update

Well, I never did reach out to management to intervene this week as I decided to give the service guy the benefit of the doubt that he would do his thing. Yesterday I actually received a callback from him and to my delight he indicated that Keystone had approved repairing the remaining damage caused by the two blowouts, as well as replacing the wiring harness and control board on my non-functioning awning. The trailer was dropped off just under a month ago and the approval from Keystone took 4 days from notification. Of course parts will now have to be ordered and who knows how long that will take given the current conditions. I will definitely need to make a semi-pest of myself there, but I'm guessing as long as CW orders the stuff, it's pretty much out of their hands at that point.

Most importantly I was told I can definitely pick up the trailer and they will get me in and out as soon as they get the parts. At least my issues no way impedes us from enjoying the trailer... I feel for people that have an unusable trailer, where the process stretches out like this.
markcee is offline   Reply With Quote