Thread: Repair delays
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 11:57 AM   #25
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcee View Post
Just booked a few nights at Alamo State Park here in AZ for the end of January with two other couples. I'm gonna call CW on Monday (will be 3-1/2 weeks since drop-off by then) for a status report. I think it's likely that they haven't even looked at it yet. I plan to call again near the end of December, if it's still not ready or I get the old 'waiting on approval' or 'parts are on order' song & dance I'm hoping they will just let me pick it up and return it to them when the parts come in. Nothing I'm waiting on prevents me from using the trailer, so hopefully that's an option.

Mark I wouldn't think there was a reason in the world they wouldn't let you have it. In fact, I can't think of a way in the world they could keep it if you wanted it. Depending on the work you are waiting on they may have torn something down and just left it awaiting parts but other than that I would tell them I wanted it. I do it all the time and tell them to tell me the day before my bay is ready so I can bring it in and they can start work on it.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote