View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 11:13 AM   #10
InkedMarie

First, you all but made me cry. You’re family is what every family should be.

We’re older, 60. My husband & our sons (me too, a couple times) camped with Scouts but I’ve had joint issues my whole life so tent camping wasn’t a family thing. A few years ago, we met some people who had a TT. We said we’d do it when my husband retires. We stopped by a Camping World, just to look...left with an appointment to pick up our first TT Labor Day weekend of 2019. First weekend out, we knew it was not the right camper for us. We traded on week seven for our Keystone Bullet.

That was a better TT for us. My husband hates the setting up & breaking down for weekend trips so we said someday, we will get a seasonal. The end of this season, we happened upon an affordable seasonal spot so we grabbed it.

Took the Bullet in to CW to have a minor repair done, just went to look at the WW....yep, you guessed it. We left our Bullet there, with an appointment to pick up our new Cougar. This TT is bigger, a designated bedroom, sleeper sofa for the grandkids to stay. Go big or go home, right?

Our why? Life is too short. None of us know how much time we have. We’ve said this forever, it’s not a Covid thing. We enjoy being with each other. We only wish we could have done this when our kids were small but we couldn’t have afforded it.

Enjoy your time with your family!

2021 Keystone Cougar Half Ton 32 rli
InkedMarie is offline   Reply With Quote