View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 05:26 AM   #6
Callie Spillane

I have a 2019 Springdale mini 17 foot and my roof has a soft spot on the roof in the front left facing the front of the camper and a bad leak. I contacted the dealer and they said the roof has no warranty! I said we have had the trailer for 4 months and had several leaks around the camper. First on had a puddle on the kitchen counter, the stove exhaust vent out side had a nice gap on top letting in water. I sealed it. another on the side wall near a window so I sealed all outside gaps I could find. Then the roof leaked on the shelf above the bed when it rained real heavy. Thats when I went on the roof and noticed the dealer did seal new white sealer in several places. So I wonder if the dealer walked all over the roof and it split one seam and created the roof leak. So the Dealer said it would be 4500 plus parts another 1500 to repair this soft spot! He said we would have to make a claim with the insurance company. I have a 1000.00 dollar deductible on the insurance! Not a good feeling about this camper. I bought a new camper to avoid problems like this. Guess I was wrong. I think for that amount of money we will fix it our self. I am a handy guy almost 60 and I will fix it dam it. Our name on the post is the puppy we have Callie she is a Cavapoo 10 months old!
Callie Spillane is offline   Reply With Quote