View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 12:41 PM   #19
Jake's Keystone

GM Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxfan904 View Post
Hi there, I have been exploring this same option for quite a long time and I do not believe any Furrion product works with the inframent system. I have a 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trail Boss, without the advanced trailering package, and I have not tried anything with the exception of the inihaul system that will connect directly to the infotainment system.

Also, I am curious what product do you use that can display to iPhone? I have researched every type of Furrion camera as I as I’m in the market to purchase a new one for our new camper we bought, and nothing I have found says Furrion camera will work with a cell phone at all. You must have the monitor.

I am not sure if this will work on a GMC but check out this link.

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/pr...do%203500%20HD
I was wondering what TV you had and how it was optioned for trailering, I purchased the outside rear camera and plugged it into the bumper and glad I got it. I have all the other cameras already so this was a great addition and use it as a rear view mirror all the time...I was trying to cut down on displays in front of me and may consider the TPMS that works with the truck.
Good luck.

2022 GMC Sierra HD AT4
2022 Cougar 3169RLS
New and Traded
Jake's Keystone is offline   Reply With Quote