View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 06:53 AM   #9
Soxfan904

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxnbbl View Post
Our first trailer came with the Furrion rear camera mount. We ended up purchasing the rear camera, and side marker cameras. (Furrion S7 color). The new trailer came with the same cover you have in your picture. When trading in the old trailer I purchased a furrion "dummy cover" for the side markers as well as a new rear mount housing for the new trailer.

This allowed me to move the cameras to the new trailer. To my surprise (I've done this 2x as I don't leave my cameras on the trailer in storage and use the dummy covers)....the dummy cover order from furrion came with two complete side marker lights with a dummy cover on them?!?!?!

Which meant I didn't have to buy new side marker lights on the new trailer...

It is trivial to install as long as the wires are really under that cover and all the screws came with these items.

Great to hear, thank you.

Did you have to wire for the side cameras? Also, it looks like Furrion doesn’t have any mobile apps to view that cameras, which is extremely annoying. I presume this system you have ONLY works while towing? I know the one I uses to have only worked when the 7-way adapter was plugged in and my headlights were on.