View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 06:54 PM   #4
BlueJay Traveler

I had nothing but problems with my 2019 26 RBS furnace. I had the same problem as you The first night we brought it home we slept in the camper and the furnace malfunctioned halfway through the night. Same fuse went out and I continued having problems with the furnace for the next year. I took it in at the end of the one-year warranty timeframe and dealer said that I needed a new sales switch. The next spring I took the trailer out and had the same issues. Come to find out my problems were coming from the InCommand and The odd black box (gateway) connected to the Dometic air conditioner. However I could get no help from Dometic or Keystone on replacing this gateway. The way I eliminated the problem and before mentioned suppliers and going back to the dealership was to bypass the InCommand thermostat and connecting an old-fashioned thermostat directly to the furnace and mounted it on the wall by my sink. I have had no troubles ever since and now enjoy camping in cold Wisconsin weather with my keystone cougar.

It is very confusing that my InCommand system runs the air conditioner with no problem yet I always had problems with the furnace.
BlueJay Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote