View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #39
summerhummer

Hi Doug,
I am a newbie to this keystone forum but not to TTs, I saw a 316BIK at the CG yesterday and asked the owner what his loaded weight was, he indicated 10,800 he had 2 kids the wife himself and the dog. I didn't ask for specifics but wrote the real world weight down. If you look at my sig I too was a fan of the 316BIK and wanted one. I was pretty much sold from the internet however Went to Camping world a few weeks back. After sitting in it, I think the island takes up too much space. I probably could have gotten along with that but for me the Stove in the slide is too low for my liking.
I am now looking at the 311 BHS. Tow Vehicle is a 2006 8.1L burb with 4:10 rear. I think I am just making it with this vehicle. The 316BIK would be a stretch. The good news is in 2014 it was supposed to have gone on a slight diet. I am looking seriously at the 311 and a portable island. Your mileage may vary....BTW I am in the South east not many mountains here but being from Ga you know you can find em if you look in North Ga.
summerhummer is offline   Reply With Quote