View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #28
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimrb266 View Post
I've been reading on this Forum that the Springdale is Entry Level but where we've come from, we're moving up. We started out with a small pop-up, then to a light weight expandable (Hybrid) travel trailer and now to the Springdale. The Springdale is much better quality and nicer (fancier) than our Hybrid. We have 3 children and the Springdale's floorplan and finishes seems to fit us better.
RV's come in all flavors, sizes, and price ranges. If you look at the "new and improved" Keystone website, they no longer use price or level as a descriptor, now, it's Standard, Select, Premium and Luxury.

Calling an RV "entry level" doesn't really do much to differentiate it from any other RV. Especially when you compare it to another manufacturer's models. What really muddies the water is that the same appliances, hardware, light fixtures, plumbing, electrical wiring, gas lines, etc are present throughout the RV industry without regard to manufacturer, brand or model.

I suppose what I'm trying to convey is that no matter what RV you choose, if you're satisfied with the fit, finish, quality and livability, then it's logically a "right choice" for you.

Some people get hung up on price being an indicator of quality, but I've seen big dollar RV's sit in service departments just as long as the least expensive models. It really depends on what fits your budget and what features/floorplan works best for you. Enjoy what you have, your family will always remember the fun times regardless of how much the RV cost.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote