View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:49 AM   #12
jeddar

Hey Dennis, just my own opinions here. I had a Keystone Bullet that I traded in February 2012 for what I will say is an upgrade to a 2012 Springdale, 293RKSSR and I love the trailer. I have added and changed a few things to suit my needs and likes, but stock off the dealer lot, I am happy with my Springdale. I am appreciating JRTJH's posts with detailed directions on roof maintenance. All very well written, detailed good points. I have done my roof once after I brought the trailer home in February from the dealer. And just last week, gave it a once over. The dicor around my tv ant was cracked. I will do another detailed roof inspection before storing for the winter. I traditional have done this during my Thanksgiving vacation, but this year will be mid October after last trip out seeing as how we got slammed with that snow storm here in Massachusetts last October. I think your trailer is perfect if it has what you need and like. I see the very expensive trailers in the shop too with problems. I can appreciate your comment about your own bathroom while on the road. Seems as we all age having our own bathroom always easily accessible is a simple pleasure of life. My partner always buys me the upcoming years "Old Farmers Almanac" for Christmas (kinda as a joke), but it goes right in the RV bathroom on the shelf. Thumbs up to you and your Springdale, hope you enjoy it. PS, if you guys are ever in the Massachusetts area, let me know, always enjoy having like trailers as neighbors, I will "leave the light on for you" and I always have the current Farmers Almanac. LoL..
jeddar is offline   Reply With Quote