View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 01:05 PM   #10
Akira

Thank you guys so much for your input! I will be looking in person this Saturday. I will take all your advise on what to look for. I didn't know if I was crazy for considering it. It is very nice on the inside from pictures and video chat. Said they replaced linoleum due to rip, no water damage or evidence of water in subfloor, new hot water tank, new tires, new led lighting, new awning, good ac, clear title, flex sealed roof, is listed for 13500.00 they seem like wonderful people. Has answered all my questions very open. I am a new buyer and new to campers so I know nothing about them. I was just reading so much online about the delamination and was very worrisome. I didn't know if there was anyway to know how to tell one way or the other. If it's just Sun and is a little ugly just in those spots and everything else works great then I'm fine with it. I know buying an older camper and not buying new is the chance you take. Just wanted some input from more experienced people that had an educated guess lol.
Akira is offline   Reply With Quote