View Single Post
Old 07-22-2021, 09:25 AM   #31
Cascadia

These folks know their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNTFREE View Post
We have been full timing for almost a month now. Most of our time is spent in a space with full hookups but we do boondock as well. We purchased a predator 3500 inverter and it's just not cutting it. We are in northern Arizona so it's been hot out, so when we are running the generator it needs to run 24/7, and once the predator gets warm it goes into overload and everything has to be restarted. Looking into another generator so looking for some input on better ones. I like the price/ power of the champion inverters, looking at a 4500 watt now. What's a good generator that won't break the bank but can run 24/7 when needed? Any input would be great, thanks.
Whatever you do, pay close attention to these folks here giving you advice. My fella and I live full time in our Outback 328rl. I came here for advice on cords and power after a near miss using improper power cords. I followed their advice to the T, spent a bundle but now have the safest equipment possible. We're on our own, no kids, but we have a cat and we NEVER leave him locked inside because you never know what could happen.

Also, boofocking...I love that new word...has a nice ring to it!