View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 05:21 PM   #11
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbart56 View Post
That said, we travel the country from shore to shore and border to border using AT&T and there are very few areas that we find lacking. I hear that Verizon is better but if AT&T is number two, I'm happy with it. We also travel with a hotspot and it does very well also. But you know, there's always THAT ONE PLACE! Where it won't work when you need it to. Murphy's Law.
We've done the same with Verizon! In 10+ years fulltiming there were only 2 places we didn't/couldn't get service.
One of those was a little one horse town in east Texas near my MIL that no cell service available from any company. Our Verizon wouldn't work, other family members had Sprint & AT&T that no service either. Drive about 10 miles out of town & all had full service.
Our son & daughter both called bragging what a great deal T Mobile was & tried to convince us to switch, but very shortly they both switched back to Verizon due to the fact neither one of them could receive/make calls from inside their houses, had to step outside to us their phones.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote