Thread: Problems solved
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 06:26 AM   #7
hopalong

Poli-glow reply

You can order the poly-glow on line at www.poliglowproducts.com and they have a toll free number 800-922-5755. It comes in a kit which contains a product called poli-prep which you wash the area you will use the poli-glow on with. Poli-prep not only gets rid of the bugs and grime but it also removes old wax and oxidation and prepares the area for the poli-glow. The ploi-glow is really easy to use, you just lightly rub some on with the mitt that is included in the kit. After wiping on 7 to 8 coats your done. You wipe it on sorta like you would when staining a piece of wood. Just very lightly wipe on a layer then you let it dry which takes 2 or 3 minutes depending temperature and then come back and wipe on the next coat. The literature says it will last for about a year and then you have to reapply a couple of coats to bring it back. There are detailed instructions with the kit. I used it on my camper about 3 weeks ago and I've been on a trip of around 1400 miles and it still looks great. I am extremely well pleased with the results. I've had several people who have commented on how good it looks. The kit cost around $65.00 and if you go online to their website they have couple of videos you can watch which shows you how to do it but it is very simple to use. The info they provide tells you all the do's and don't s.

Hopalong
hopalong is offline   Reply With Quote