View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 05:49 AM   #5
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisylady View Post
I guess I don’t know enough to answer that question the right way. There’s two slide outs, one in the main living area and one in the bedroom. The trailer is on a level concrete pad with a deck and roof built around it, basically on the side of a hill, so the only way this thing is moving is in pieces. I will check to make sure it’s still level in the spring when we get back to it. It just seems that when the slide outs are out, they dip some. I didn’t think about it being the overall trailer with the issue and not just the slide outs.

Thank you!
If the trailer is out of level on the centerline (side to side) then the slideouts will accentuate the issue. If you're lying with your head on the "low end" then it's even more noticeable. Check the level with a long level, the longer the level the more accurate. Check on the floor in 2 directions i.e. front to back and side to side.

It would help if you listed the year and model of your camper. We don't know if you're unit has a 6 point auto leveling or not. I'm guessing from you're description that you bought it used. Take a look under the camper and see how it's supported. If you are set up as a "permanent site" then it's best to have concrete blocks under the frame in 6 or 8 places depending on length.

If the trailer is supported by only the stabilizers you could have a flat tire or the axle springs may have settled causing the "out of level" condition.

More information would help us help you.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote