View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 05:11 PM   #2
Bill-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallf View Post
I’m sure everyone’s having a great day. I have an update on my residential fridge in my 2017 sprinter from Keystone. After the service man arrived told me that my evaporator cover was toasted also the cooling sensor was bad. However, this was not under warranty and it had to be replaced and I was so disappointed that Samsung did not cover any of my cost the refrigerator was useless without repairing this. So those with the Samsung residential fridge be prepared after 2 to 3 years this could happen to you I highly recommend getting extended warranty on your RV so that this will be covered.My total price for the repair And come
To my home was almost $500.00
Also they had to order the parts which took 10 days so Plan accordingly thank you
Randallf
2017 Sprinter
2016 Silverado 4x4 2500 shot bed

I was told by a service repair guy a few months ago at someone else's home (you know, like the Sears repair man we used to see all the time, who does repairs on all major brands), that Samsung is one of the worst residential refrigerators on the fridge market these days. Lots of problems early on apparently.